Weddings, Graduations, Team Meetings...we'd love to help!
Even before opening our brick and mortar in Post Falls, ID (perfectly and centrally located), we've baked for events who needed up to 200 pies! And if you've seen our whole pies (5 lbs of celestial greatness), you would know that is no small task.
That said, most of our event like weddings, graduation parties or corporate events want our personal pies -- or our 2-inch bite-sized pies which have courageously taken over the traditional cupcake or cookie you see at most events. No matter what you are looking for, we have the capacity and will to make your event the most scrumptious occasion since the Chicago candy factory explosion of 1949.
Send us an email or give us a call. We have special pricing for large orders. Also, ask us about our famous PIE BAR!
Free Pie Tasting:
- Just email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell us about your event. Then we can set up a free pie tasting! Yum!
Phone: (208) 457-7004
Address: 1003 N. Spokane St, Post Falls, ID
Notes on Deliveries & Set Up:
Most of our events, including weddings, graduations, etc...the pie is picked up at our shop the day of the event or the day before. However, some of our amazing pie guests want us to deliver the pies because of all the commotion already going on! We get it. Here are our fees for such a service:
- $75 within a 25 mile radius of our store in Post Falls.
- Anything outside of 25 miles, we unfortunately do not deliver at this time.
Set Up Charge:
- Your Own Tables, Plates, Display: Essentially, you just need us to deliver and set it up on your existing food table to make it look pretty!
- Birdie's Pie Bar: You need us to bring the table, pie bar sign, plates and everything. We also have someone stay at the pie bar, make sure it is kept full, looking beautiful and helping people get their pies. We also break down and clean up at the end of your event.