- Personal Sweet Pies: 4.95
- Personal Savory Pies: 6.75
- Whole Sweet Pies: 28
- Whole Savory Pies: 32
- Bites (sold by the 8): 16
Are there discounts:
- There is a 10% off bulk order discount for orders of $500 or more.
How do I reserve my date:
- For weddings, go here and put down a minimal deposit: https://birdiespies.com/weddings. If this is NOT for a wedding, please email us and we can send you an invoice.
- Initial deposit is refundable up to 30 days out.
- Full payment is due 30 days before the event.
Can I change my order:
- You can add, take away or change flavors up to 30 days out.
How many pies do I need:
Here is what we suggest depending on which pies you are getting.
- Personal pies: 1 per guest minimum.
- Birdie Bites: 2-3 per guest.
- Whole pies: 1 pie per 6 guests.
Delivery & Set Up:
- We do offer delivery - cost depends on location. Minimum delivery fee is $100.
What flavors can I have:
- Any of our staple flavors plus anything seasonal we can get our hands on. For example, if your wedding is in January, we can't make you strawberry rhubarb pie!
- Huckleberry Caveat: we try really hard to make all our pies the same price, however, huckleberry tends to make that difficult. If you do want huckleberry type pies, we offer a few. However, there is an upcharge for huckleberry pies.
Do you make sugar free pies:
- Absolutely not. Our least amount of sugar would be the apple or triple berry.
Do you make Gluten Free pies:
- Yes! Most of our cream pies can be gluten free. None of our pastry pies are gluten free unless you want them "naked" (no crust).
Do you make dairy free pies:
- We do. The greatest dairy free pie of all time. The Triple Berry Pie. It's delicious.
Event is on Sunday or Monday, can I still get pie:
- Yes! We are closed on Sunday so you'll have to pick up on Saturday if you have an event on Sunday. If your event is on Monday, we are here at the shop just not technically "open". We can typically help if the event is in the afternoon/evening.